Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Day of Nope Leads to a Ray of Hope

It is better to Believe in a Ray of Hope, than to curse the Day of Nope!

What is a Day of Nope?

It is a day you have heard no, one too many times. It is a day of struggle and disappointment.

How do you cope with the word Nope? Does it mean no, without a doubt? Does it mean no, not a chance? Or does it mean I need to be more creative?

How can I see the word Nope as Hope? How can I change my focus, shift gears and change Nope into Maybe? With a little more thought and Hope, I see Nope as a call to action.

How can I change Nope into Yes? In my struggle, I must figure out a way to learn from my lesson and make it a win/win situation for us all. It sounds like food for thought and a call for not only thought but for action.

As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness!" How will you turn your no into yes?

How will you turn your Day of Nope into a Day of Hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment