Friday, November 26, 2010

Banish Your Doubts!! Success is Coming!!

Who would believe that the Roses above were blooming in my garden at the same time the Fall leaves were falling?  Banish your doubts and believe you can have your heart's desires!! 

I love roses and the roses above came from my garden.  As I gaze upon them,  my heart expands.  I realize, that they brought a special joy to my heart and adorned my Thanksgiving buffet.  This year, I gave voice to my desire, shared my hopes with my husband, planted this rosebush on my anniversary in August and this Thanksgiving went out to the garden, where leaves were falling all around me and harvested these blooms.

At this time of Thanksgiving, I am filled with gratitude for the people and family who have strengthened my beliefs and resolve.  They have shown me time and again that anything is possible, if I pause to think about what I really want, share my dreams and take action!

My oldest son, Greg, recently shared his dream to buy a small farm house with 5 acres in the beautiful hills near Blacksburg, VA.  Together, we toured the farm together, via the internet.  We previewed the inviting fireplace, the cozy kitchen, the flowering fruit trees, the pond and the green acres where he hopes to raise organic chickens.  Suddenly, his dreams took on a new vitality that spurred him to take additional action.


 

The next day, Greg actually drove to the property and reported that he and a trusted friend had surveyed the land.  The land was in great condition and perfect for his planned activities.  He has plans to take it a step further, to get prequalified for a loan, to get partners on board and to tour the inside with Christy, his bride to be, on Monday.  I  have no doubt that his dreams are moving toward manifestation. 


May you be blessed with many hopes and desires..with friends and family who will support you and with beliefs that banish your doubts!  If you can concieve it, if you can believe it....you can achieve it!   


I remain committed to bringing out the beauty of our beliefs and hopes!  Please join me in giving voice to your dreams and keep us posted on your actions.  Look around..... what has happened in your life as a result of sharing your dreams with those you love?  What actions did you take?  What beliefs kept you going?  What was the result?

I would love to hear your success stories!  Please share in the comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. love it !!!! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kiddo! Lets keep Greg and Christy's dream alive in our hearts!

    ReplyDelete