Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beginning with the End in Mind!

Finish Strong is more than a statement, it’s an attitude. When you combine the word “finish” with “strong,” you create a powerful springboard into action.

As I look back, I realize that my life has been a powerful teacher. I have learned much in living my life and my failures and disappointments have fueled my determination to succeed. I now know what works and what does not work. I know what gives me joy and I am ready to jump on the springboard into action.

If you are like me, you are ready to use your knowledge to help others and are filled with a sense of urgency. As I approach my senior years, I believe that now is the time to get going, to keep going, and to finish strong.

If you have stumbled and fallen down, I encourage you to rise again! Enjoy the short video below and be inspired to finish the year with pizzazz and gusto.

I believe you can do it! I believe you can do it better than you dreamed possible! You can do it with courage, belief and action. Take the first step now. Watch the video and then take another step toward your desired outcome.



Do not worry, if you can not see the finish line. What is your next step?

No comments:

Post a Comment