Friday, September 25, 2009

Eat That Frog! Energize That Fast!

So the school year has begun! If you are like me, you are constantly encouraging your children to get organized and to get in gear! You want them to tackle that school work that is beginning to pour in.

At the same time, you are also feeling a bit overwhelmed and also yearn to get organized, to clear the clutter that has accumulated over the summer and to simplify your life. You and I want to focus on our priorities and to get more done in less time. I am always looking for tools to rejuvenate my drive and fuel my spirit and I am happy to share what I find.

I recently came across a short movie, that got me energized and I believe you will find it helpful, too. It is about a remarkable little book entitled Eat That Frog! and is by Brian Tracy. The book and movie is loaded with unconventional wisdom and tips to stop procrastinating. Enjoy watching and then come back to the blog. I want to share one more tip that has helped me to get in motion!


Eat That Frog!


According to Brian Tracy, author of the book above, only about 3 percent of adults have clear, written goals. He reports that these people accomplish five or ten times as much as people of equal or better education and ability who have never taken the time to write out exactly what they want.

I encourage you therefore to write out your goals and get very clear on what you want to accomplish and then EAT THAT FROG!

What will you do today to get organized, focused and energized?

No comments:

Post a Comment