Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love Bombing, Let it Begin with You and Me!

I have always loved the Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi. Quoting from this prayer, I am called to action. "Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love; and where there is sadness, joy."

In this blog, I am sharing a link and youtube video to get you going on the road to making a big difference with directed acts of kindness. You will learn about a very, very easy and fun way to put this wonderful prayer into action. As Nate says, it starts with us! Nate comes up with wonderful unique ideas each week to bring joy, smiles and delight to unsuspecting souls.

If you have 15 minutes to spare, you can make someone's day very, very special.
Join us in bombing the world with love! Find out how you can be part of the next love bomb, by clicking the change the world logo below and then let the songs begin!





Have fun, be happy and bring joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment