Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blessings! Reflect to Recharge!

I love reflecting on all the good things in my life.... My family, my friends, my home, my work and my challenges. These good things strengthen me, make me bounce back and continue on my journey.

When I stop to reflect and recharge, I am often driven to action. Feeling not only blessed and energized, I can then focus on what stills needs to be done. With this short break for relection, I am recharged, filled with a new sense of urgency and find that I accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.

Sometimes, we just need a jump start and often this jump start, begins with a break! With gratitude and appreciation, I encourage you to take a break and watch this short movie. It just may be what the "doctor in you" needs to reflect on to recharge.

The book and movie, "May you Be Blessed," is about joy, gratitude, appreciation, kindness and love. Allow it to rekindle your inner light and then consider blessing someone else by sharing it with them.



What action will you take today to energize you?

“May you be blessed and may others be blessed by you.”

With Love and Blessings,

Doreen

No comments:

Post a Comment