Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Dad, My First Hero!

As we approach Memorial Day, my thoughts turn to the special veterans in my life. I think of my Dad who was my first hero and who taught me what it meant to be a Tender Warrior. As I got older, I looked and found another Tender Warrior. We have been married for over 30 years.

This book shares many lessons I learned while growing up with men and women who served with dedication, strength and courage.

Enjoy the short movie below and then find a veteran and share your gratitude!

"A Tender Warrior" shares 5 Leadership Letters from the life of LT. General Hal Moore. His and his soldier’s story is the basis for the movie We Were Soldiers. Take a few minutes to watch this story of strength and dedication. The book includes his letters, photographs and the gift of Hal Moore's example of a life of service and leadership. It is a special way to honor, show appreciation and thank those who have served their country.


A Tender Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment