Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Say Yes to Your Dreams!

How do you begin to live the life you were meant to live?

Once you have figured out who you are at your core, identified the authentic self with your talents and quirks, you can count on your dreams to help you go beyond your reality and to address how you want your life to be.

In your dreams, you are invited to turn inward and to listen to the whispers of your soul. Listen to the small voice within you and learn what you truly desire. Is it to get a new job, to go on vacation, or to gain support for a loved one? What ever it is, no matter how big or how small, it is something that you long for...

If we listen intently, we can hear those fond hopes and desires emanating from our purpose and our unique talents. When we have identified our dream and determined that we are passionate about achieving it, we can then begin to remove obstacles, limiting beliefs and take small steps forward to make it happen!

Our job is not to ask How; Our job is to say Yes! Our job is stay open, receptive, and to nourish our passion. Our job is to stay in motion, to recommit to our positive core belief, to take daily action and to share our dream with others on the journey.

Marcia Wieder, gifted author and coach, inspired me with many stories and helped me to find my dream and to move forward on my transition. I encourage you to check back tomorrow when I share a moving book that keeps me going when I am feeling temporarily discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment