The year is well under-way; it is now February 11, 2009. Many of us made resolutions and promises to ourselves at the beginning of the New Year. Have you kept your New Year Resolutions, Proclamations or Promises?
If you did, I bet you are feeling like 2009 is indeed divine. If not, you are like many others who have discarded resolutions and are feeling unfulfilled and out of integrity just about now.
If you are looking for a way to get over the hump, I suggest you respond to the following questions. Now is the time to review our promises and remember what led us to make this commitment. If it is still important and weighing you down….
1. What is holding you hostage or stuck?
2. Do you believe that you can fulfill this resolution, proclamation or promise?
3. What support do you need to get over the hump and make this a divine 2009?
4. What strengths do you have that will help you to accomplish this resolution?
5. What weaknesses are keeping you stuck?
6. What practices or routines can you put into place to strengthen your resolve?
7. Are you out of alignment with your values, interests, and purpose?
8. How can you connect your desires, dreams and visions at home, work and play?
9. How can you keep your resolutions, proclamations and in clear focus?
10. What small action can you take today to get started?